Terms & Conditions
Booking Terms and Conditions
- Rates are subject to change without notice.
- No school leavers accepted.
MINIMUM BOOKING PERIODS
- Long weekends - Minimum booking = 3 nights
- All other nights except Public holidays (as detailed below) = 2 nights
PUBLIC HOLIDAYS -
Dates that include Easter, Christmas or New Year public holidays.
- Minimum booking = 4 nights.
- Arrivals and departures are not permitted on Easter Sunday, Christmas Day, Boxing Day or New Year’s Day.
OVERSEAS VISITORS must provide Passport details and credit card details when booking.
- Check-in = 2pm
- Check-out = 10am (or by prior arrangement with management)
- Payment in full (100%) is due when the booking is made, whether online, or by telephone.
If you need to cancel your booking, the following applies:
- 1 - 14 days notice = No refund
- 15 - 29 days notice = 50% refund less $30 administration fee
- 30+ days notice = 100% refund less $30 administration fee
TRANSFER OF DATES
- If you would like to transfer your booking to another date, the above cancellation policy applies; unless we are able to re-let your booking up to 7 days before proposed arrival. Within 7 day notice, refunds and transfers are not permitted.
Smoking is not permitted in any units.
- When smoking outside, please dispose of cigarette ends in the marked container.
- Fires are not permitted at any time of the year without prior approval from management.
- Gas BBQ's are provided for your convenience.
- Due to native/farm animals and conservation zoning, pets are not permitted at Kerriley Park Farmstay.
- To help us keep accommodation costs down, please leave your chalet in a reasonable condition. Please wash all dishes, pick up litter and report breakages (toys, games, crockery etc.). Please dispose of soiled nappies and feminine hygiene products in the outside bins (provided). Unfortunately, if your chalet is left in an unacceptable state, a $35 per hour charge will apply to cover any additional cleaning requirements.